Thursday, March 11, 2010

Irrfan Khan shares his experience in Acid Factory

Irfan Khan is presently on a high, with films like Acid Factory, Pan Singh Tomar and Hissss featuring him in the lead roles, all set to release one after another. About his upcoming release Acid Factory, which unleashes on September 4th, Irrfan tells us that shooting for the film was an amazing experience.

“I got to ride cars, carry guns, wear the best of suits and at the same time, I got to romance Diya Mirza too.” Irrfan says.


“But shooting the action part of the movie has been very tough. There was this particular shooting in South Africa, where we were required to go on cars in full speed. Even the action director Tinnu Verma was amazed at the scenes that have been canned for the movie. I was required to jump from a car and hang on to a van that is passing by and aim and shoot at a flying helicopter. Tinnu was not happy with my shoot and he asked me to go lower and lower. Finally I said I would not be alive to shoot for the film if he asked me to go any lower. The shoot went off smoothly after that,” he recalls.

Irrfan further adds that the perks at the end of the shoot were more interesting. “We used to party a lot after all the action. We used to have great fun.” he concludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment