Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Zarine Khan is Soft for her Softy

If there’s one thing that makes Zarine Khan’s heart melt it’s her cat ‘Softy’.Ironically enough the cat was exactly in that state when she first bought him home. We come to hear that ‘Softy’ was so fragile when Zarine first had him that he had very few chances of surviving.
Reveals Zarine, “Softy had very weak bones and was malnourished. I had to admit him to a hospital in Lower Parel where he was kept on drip for almost a month and I would go see him every single day of that month.”
But her breaking point came when the vets informed Zarine that it could be very soon that ‘Softy’ would breathe his last.
“I then decided that if Softy got better I would walk bare feet from my house to the Mahim Darga,” adds Zarine.
And walk she did-since Softy got better and is today a healthy 4 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment