Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shahrukh Khan Says : “I Don’t Get Involved In Small Issues”

The new ad campaign for Shah Rukh Khan’s Kolkata IPL team is Sabki Jeet Pakki. That’s quite a philosophy, coming from a person whose field of work sees egos igniting like solar flares every other day.

Shah Rukh shrugs off any suggestion of envy in Bollywood. “I don’t think anyone is envious of anyone else in the film industry. I don’t think small, nor do I get involved in small issues. Meri soch, mera level bahut upar hai,” says King Khan.

“I speak for everyone when I say we will entertain you. If I comment on others, again there will be a controversy. Bekar mein cheezein chalti rehti hai - kabhi mera jhagda hai Aamir ke saath to kabhie Salman ke saath. Woh chalta rehta hai, jhagde bhi chalte rahenge, but our work is beyond all this.”

We can believe that, since Shah Rukh and Aamir recently addressed a joint news conference on the film industry versus multiplex standoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment